Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise From a Teacher About "Tiny Angel"



I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a letter from Ms. Nancy Bass, third grade teacher at the Assumption School in Millbury, MA.

Ms. Bass read my book, Tiny Angel to her class then wrote to me....

Not only that, but her wonderful students drew delightful pictures using scenes from my book, which Ms. Bass included with her letter.
I posted a few of those drawings above.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to post this lovely letter on this blog or the rest of the drawings, but if you'd like to see them,
please check out my website:
click on the Tiny Angel page.
I want to offer my heartfelt thanks to Ms. Bass and her students. You all have touched my heart greatly and I will never forget this letter or your drawings.




























1 comment:

  1. What a cute book, and what an adorable picture the students sent as well! Kids are amazing!

    ReplyDelete