Friday, March 12, 2010

Where does the time go?




It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time passes. It's been almost a month since my last posting, but I can use the excuse that I've been busy, can't I?

I've read and reviewed more than ten books since I last posted a comment, but that's always a pleasure, for I can never read enough.

My WIP is limping along and I really need the incentive to sit at the computer undisturbed and write, write, write. Fat chance for that!! But from the nagging of my wonderful friends, I'm able to eke out a little more here and there and maybe one of these days I'll finish this book and then I'll agonize about starting number three in the series.

If only I didn't have to spend so much time marketing and promoting, and doing all the other daily things that need to be done, I'd maybe get more accomplished, but all the other authors I know have to deal with this too, so it feels good to know I'm not alone!

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and leave a comment. It's the beginning of another weekend and though we're not going to another classic car show, we're going to visit our dear daughter and spend Saturday with her. Just hope the rain holds off and we have a nice day.

Next week we're looking forward to the Ronnie Milsap concert as I'm sure that will be totally delightful.

So, until we "meet" again, blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy, thanks for stopping by Janet's blog and saying hi. Good luck with your WIP. I have a few too. Very challenging but rewarding when you finish a particular milestone.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete